Dance2tone’s fitness, dance and choreography expert Becky Stevens wanted to find a new way for children to keep fit while having fun.
So, the founder of DANCE2TONE LTD and mother of a boisterous young son, created her own… and Popsteps was born.
This phenomenal new fitness idea is designed to be an energetic, motivational and inspiring activity for children, encouraging them to keep fit and healthy by learning fun and funky dance moves they see all around them and to relate to the moves in a positive way.
Indeed, Popsteps is a fantastic mix of commercial dance styles, including jazz funk, and the combination of uplifting music and high-energy moves creates a brilliant environment. All of the music and the choreography is 100 per cent child-friendly.
But while Popsteps helps to show tomorrow’s adults that fitness can be great fun, it is also much, much more than just exercise.
Dance2tone Popsteps instructors also focus on developing: leadership, teamwork, respect, pride, confidence, responsibility, co-ordination, balance, discipline, memory, creativity, rhythm and social skills.
What’s more, Popsteps also focuses on some elements of the key stage 2 national curriculum of physical education, with aims such as:
- Developing confidence to excel in a broad range of physical activities
- To be physically active for sustained periods of time
- Lead healthy and active lives
- Developing flexibility, strength, technique and balance
- Perform dances using a range of movement patterns
- Comparing their performance with previous ones and demonstrating improvement to achieve their personal best.
Finding a physical activity that a child can enjoy is very important. And, the more they enjoy it, the more they are likely to come back for more. Regular, physical activity not only keeps the body healthy, it also helps to keep the mind focused.
Being part of something so motivational like Popsteps is truly uplifting and encourages positive behaviour in all areas of life.
- There are classes already at schools in Burgess Hill and Lindfield and others planned for Haywards Heath.
- There are also classes out of school.
- And for a very special event, why not try a Popsteps Kids’ Party.
OR CONTACT US NOW: CLICK HERE
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
DANCE2TONE LTD, a professional dance fitness company founded by Becky Stevens, has public liability insurance and a music licence.
Popsteps instructors are:
- Fully CRB checked (DBS)
- Emergency First Aid qualified
COPYRIGHT © 2014 DANCE2TONE LTD